Hey friends! I thought my 1st blog post should introduce who I am and what I plan to share with you all on here.
I was drawn into photography through illustration (I originally wanted to be a children’s book illustrator) and decided photography was my path to creativity and being more social after needing a camera for an assignment.
So I taught myself what I could then enrolled at NMIT in Melbourne and did a 4 year diploma part time at their Fairfield campus.
When I graduated I knew that I had a talent at photographing people even though I had an introverted personality, people opened up to me and I was able to capture who they were in front of my camera.
I did a lot of different photography over the years such as events, assisting, commercial shoots, editorial, fashion etc which I believe helped me find my true passion which is photographing weddings.
Now I photograph weddings and couples in love and I couldn’t be happier knowing that I get to celebrate your wedding with you and your nearest and dearest people. Every wedding is so unique and different and I get to be so creative and document your story
Now here’s some more fun facts you may not know about me 😉
- I enjoy a morning coffee or 2 to get me pumped for the day
- I love dogs. I don’t own a dog at the moment but my housemate has a cool Kelpie called Elke and she’s super fun to hang with
- Craft beer over wine
- I love a good spaghetti Bolognese and when I travel I will try the local version they make.
- There’s nothing more satisfying to write down notes and to do’s with a real pen and crossing them out when completed.
- I enjoy watching those tiny house videos and would love to have the skills to be able to make my own one day
- I’m a bit of a productivity and organisation obsessed person. Am I the only one that watches those desk tours on youtube and gets inspired haha. I think that’s why I love going to Ikea so much haha.
If you have read this far. Thank you so much!
Although this post is all about me. I can guarantee the rest of the blog will be all about you! and how I can inspire you!
There’s some great content coming like vendor interviews and tips and tricks to help your wedding or elopement be amazing! Also I will be sharing styled shoots and couple sessions.
Also what kind of content would you like me to provide for you? I would love to know!
Stay tuned and have a lovely week!